Stainless steel plate thickness standard details:
Product material: 201 stainless steel coil, 202 stainless steel coil, 301 stainless steel coil, 304 stainless steel coil, 321 stainless steel coil, 316 stainless steel coil, 310S stainless steel coil.
Stainless steel plate thickness standard: 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.5/0.6/0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/8.0/9/10/12/16/18/20 /22/25/30mm
304/NO.1 (hot rolled sheet) specifications: 1500mm*6000mm, 1800mm*6000mm, 2000mm*6000mm, thickness available: 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0/8.0/10.0/12.0/16.0/18.0/20.0/22.0/ 25.0/30.0mm (rolling plate/plate);
304/2B (cold rolled plate) Specification: 1000mm*2000mm, 1219mm*2438mm, thickness available: 0.4–3.0mm (rolling plate/plate/sand/grinding)
Stainless steel plate thickness standard cold-rolled section: stainless steel plate cold-rolled 2B (rolled, coiled, flat) characteristic plate: 3.5mm—6mm 304/2B, 316L/2B Thickness: cold-rolled 2B (0.1-6.0mm); Surface: 2B smooth surface, BA; 8K mirror surface; brushed, matte; snow sand; stainless steel fingerprint-free board; decorative panel: color plate, titanium plate, etched plate, oil throwing plate (HL, NO. 4), 3D plate , sandblasting board, embossed board
Hot rolling section: hot rolling of stainless steel plate
No.1 (rolling plate, flat plate) Thickness: Industrial No.1 (3-159mm) Surface: 8K mirror surface; wire drawing, titanium plating, frosting; snow sand; stainless steel fingerprint-free board
Stainless steel plates are divided into austenitic, ferritic, martensitic, biphasic (ferritic-austenitic) stainless steel CRC and stainless steel hot rolled coil, widely used in chemical, food, pharmaceutical, paper, petroleum , atomic energy and other industries, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, tableware, vehicles, household appliances, various parts and components
1. Austenitic shape 1Cr17Mn6Ni5N (201) Nickel steel grade, instead of grade 1Cr17Ni7, has magnetic properties after cold working. Used for railway vehicles.
2. 1Cr18Mn8Ni5N (202) section nickel steel, instead of the grade 1Cr18Ni9
3. 1Cr17Ni7 (301) has high strength after cold working. Railway vehicles, conveyor belts, bolts and nuts
4. 1Cr18Ni9 (302) has high strength after cold working, but the elongation is slightly worse than 1Cr17Ni7. Decorative parts for construction.
5. Y1Cr18Ni9 (Y means easy cutting) Improve cutting and ablation resistance. Most suitable for automatic lathes. Bolts and nuts
6.Y1Cr18Ni9Se improves cutting and ablation resistance. Most suitable for automatic lathes. Rivets, screws
7. 06Cr19Ni10 (old brand: 0Cr19Ni9) (304 stainless steel plate) As the most widely used stainless steel, heat-resistant steel, food equipment, general chemical equipment, atomic energy industry
8. 022Cr19Ni10 (00Cr19Ni110) (304l stainless steel) than 304 stainless steel with lower carbon content, superior resistance to intergranular corrosion, no heat treatment after welding parts
9. 0Cr19Ni9N (stainless steel rod grade) added N on the grade 0Cr19Ni9, the strength is increased, the plasticity is not reduced. Reduce the thickness of the material. As a structural strength component
10. 0Cr19Ni10NbN Add N and Nb on the grade 0Cr19Ni9, with the same characteristics and use as 0Cr19Ni9N
11. 00Cr18Ni10N added N on the grade 00Cr19Ni11, with the same characteristics of the above grades, the use is the same as 0Cr19Ni9N, but better resistance to intergranular corrosion
12. 1Cr18Ni12 Compared with 0Cr19Ni9, work hardenability. Spinning, special pull, cold heading
13. 0Cr23Ni13 corrosion resistance, heat resistance are better than 0Cr19Ni9
14. 0Cr25Ni20 (310S, also known as 2520) Engaged in oxidation is better than 0Cr23Ni13. In fact, it is mostly used as heat resistant steel.
15. 0Cr17Ni12Mo2 (316) Corrosion resistance is better than 0Cr19Ni9 in seawater and other various media. Mainly used as pitting resistant material
16. 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Ti (316Ti) for anti-sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid, formic acid, acetic acid equipment, has good resistance to intergranular corrosion
17. 00Cr17Ni14Mo2 (316L) is 0Cr17Ni12Mo2 ultra-low carbon steel, better than intergranular corrosion resistance of 0Cr17Ni12Mo2
18. 0Cr17Ni12Mo2N (316N) added N in the grade 0Cr17Ni12Mo2, to improve the strength, without reducing the plasticity, so that the thickness of the material is reduced. Made of high strength parts with good corrosion resistance
19. 00Cr17Ni13Mo2N (316LN) added N in the grade 00Cr17Ni14Mo2, with the same characteristics of the above grades, the use is the same as 0Cr17Ni12Mo2, but better resistance to crystal corrosion
20. 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Cu2 Corrosion resistance, pitting resistance is better than 0Cr17Ni12Mo2. For sulfuric acid resistant materials
21. 00Cr18Ni14Mo2Cu2 is 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Cu2 ultra-low carbon steel, better than intergranular corrosion resistance of 0Cr18Ni12Mo2Cu2 22, 0C19Ni13Mo3 pitting corrosion resistance is better than 0Cr17Ni12Mo2. Dyeing equipment materials, etc.
23. 00Cr19Ni13Mo3 is 0Cr19Ni13Mo3 ultra-low carbon steel, better than intergranular corrosion resistance of 0Cr19Ni13Mo3
24. 0Cr18Ni16Mo5 draw heat exchanger containing chloride ion solution, acetic acid equipment, phosphoric acid equipment, bleaching equipment, etc., used in environments where 00Cr17Ni14Mo2 and 00Cr17Ni13Mo3 are not suitable
25. 1Cr18Ni9Ti (321) for welding boring, anti-magnetic instruments, medical equipment, acid-resistant containers and equipment lining conveying pipelines and other equipment and parts
26. 0Cr18Ni11Ti Ti added to improve resistance to intergranular corrosion, not recommended as decorative parts
27. 0Cr18Ni11Nb contains Nb to improve resistance to intergranular corrosion